TACKLIFE1/2-inch hammer drill features a pure copper motor of 6Amp, offering strong power to the drilling work, rotating speed can up to 2800rpm per minute, variable speed knob and trigger allows to choose the exact speed for different tasks.
- ▲HAMMER & DRILL FUNCTIONS 2 IN 1: Switch the orange button on the top to select hammer or drilling function by your tasks; drilling function for drilling holes on steel plates and wood, hammer function provides greater impact to make the drilling task more efficient and simple on wall and masonry. Please note that this drill can’t be used in reinforced concrete walls.
- ▲VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER & FORWARD AND REVERSE SWITCH: Equipped with a variable-speed trigger and variable-speed knob, you’re able to set a suitable speed for different applications from 0-2800rpm. Lock-on button reduces fatigue for long hours work. Forward & reverse switch provides convenience to tighten or loosen screws.
- ▲360° ROTATING AUXILIARY HANDLE & METAL CHUCK: Tacklife dual corded hammer drill comes with a rotating auxiliary handle, which adds the flexibility and offers the best grip. The metal chuck is more durable and sturdy, allowing you to change a variety of drill bits with ease. The maximum chuck diameter of this impact drill is 1/2”(13mm)
- ▲12 DRILL BITS FOR EXTENSIVE APPLICATION: 7Pcs different sizes, different materials drill bits and hole saw kit set make this electric drill set an ideal tool for home drilling tasks into a variety of materials, such as wood, metal, plastic, concrete and masonry. The black bag for easier storage and collection. The depth gauge for an accurate depth measuring.
- ▲ LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This hammer drill for concrete has been designed with light weight of 5.5lbs to ensure an easy operation and less fatigue for long drilling task. The compact design of this hammer drill enables comfortable use and allows access to tight spaces. Side assist handle for easily controlled, accurate drilling
Contained Battery Type: 1